By Bommel van der Bend,Marnix Leijten,Marc Ynzonides
Drawing on case legislations from arbitral tribunals and kingdom courts and on vast own event, individuals of the arbitration staff of the Dutch legislation enterprise De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek N.V. offer in-depth statement on each one provision of the NAI Arbitration ideas and on arbitration-related court docket lawsuits within the Netherlands lower than the Dutch Arbitration Act. targeting disputes coming up from (among others) percentage buy agreements, three way partnership agreements, licence agreements, franchise agreements, finance agreements, contractor agreements, distribution agreements, and agreements for the sale of products, the research covers such an important components of the NAI procedure because the following:
- using the checklist method for the appointment of arbitrators;
- the principal position of the Administrator;
- the Dutch idea of binding suggestion;
- contractual relationships and exclusion of legal responsibility;
- the separability of the arbitration contract;
- freedom in choosing and employing ideas of facts;
- the mechanisms for events to hunt aid in precis arbitration lawsuits;
- charges of arbitration; and
- the arbitral award, together with the potential for rectifying , supplementing and surroundings apart this award.
The provision-by-provision research additionally compares the NAI principles with either correct court cases within the Dutch kingdom courts and, inter alia, ICC and UNCITRAL Arbitration principles and to perform less than such different principles.
The authors of this matchless ebook have confronted many questions about the NAI Arbitration ideas, steered at the interpretation and proper software of these principles, and defended such interpretation earlier than tribunals and courts. during this ebook they proportion their adventure, insights, and services. tips for company consumers and public entities considering arbitration lawsuits in addition to information to events in NAI lawsuits or similar courtroom complaints will locate the following an incomparable advisor to the NAI process and Dutch arbitration legislations.
Read or Download A Guide to the NAI Arbitration Rules: Including a Commentary on Dutch Arbitration Law (Kluwer Law International) PDF
Similar law procedures & litigation books
First released in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The 1974 enactment of the worker Retirement source of revenue defense Act (ERISA) dropped at the federal courts an array of claims that had formerly been determined below a patchwork of country and native legislation. the numerous next adjustments in worker retirement techniques and the ensuing federal rules have created a fancy criminal internet for legal professionals to navigate.
Polish vs. American court Discourse brings jointly the fields of discourse research and socio-legal experiences to spot, illustrate and clarify the cross-cultural similarities and disparities among the inquisitorial and hostile methods of witness exam in legal trials.
This ebook addresses the difficulty of privateness and confidentiality within the broader context of the Egyptian criminal method. the amount opens with an summary of the foremost ways to confidentiality followed in quite a few jurisdictions. It is going directly to learn the tasks of confidentiality and privateness in arbitration legislation and perform at the foundation of interviews with 30 legislation professors and practitioners who frequently act as arbitrators or tips for events in arbitral disputes including the correct Egyptian arbitration legislations provisions.
- Contract Damages: Domestic and International Perspectives
- Litigating War: Mass Civil Injury and the Eritrea-Ethiopia Claims Commission (Terrorism and Global Justice)
- International Arbitration Court Decisions - Second Edition
- Judicial Externships: The Clinic Inside the Courthouse, Fourth Edition
- Politicized Justice in Emerging Democracies: A Study of Courts in Russia and Ukraine
Additional resources for A Guide to the NAI Arbitration Rules: Including a Commentary on Dutch Arbitration Law (Kluwer Law International)
A Guide to the NAI Arbitration Rules: Including a Commentary on Dutch Arbitration Law (Kluwer Law International) by Bommel van der Bend,Marnix Leijten,Marc Ynzonides