By B. J. Chapman
Volume four describes paintings at the amendment of DNA through AT particular anticancer medicinal drugs, DNA alkylation occasions which contain metabolite new release, DNA series reputation via selective binders, bulged DNA microenvironments as molecular objectives, DNA series particular binding through brief peptides and the research of DNA-protein interactions utilizing DNase I footprinting methodology.
• professional individuals from the Biomedical world
• rising components of drug layout and healing applications
• Nucleic acid-protein interactions
• colour portraits of molecular modeling analyses
• New and rising methodologies
Read or Download Advances in DNA Sequence-specific Agents: 4 PDF
Similar genetics books
Frontiers in Biochip TechnologyDr. Wan-Li Xing and Dr. Jing Cheng Frontiers in Biochip know-how serves as a vital number of new study within the box of biochip expertise. This complete assortment covers rising applied sciences and slicing –edge examine within the box of biochip know-how, with all chapters written via the overseas stars of this evolving box.
The necessity to monitor goals swifter and extra successfully, coupled with advances in parallel and multiplex chemical synthesis, has contributed to the expanding use of multiwell assays for drug discovery. The instruction manual of Assay improvement in Drug Discovery is a reference that describes the whole armament of instruments presently to be had for acting a variety of assay ideas.
Scientific administration and signs are the focal point of this functional cardiogenetic reference if you happen to are considering the deal with cardiac sufferers with a genetic disorder. With designated dialogue of the fundamental technological know-how of cardiogenetics with the intention to help in the medical knowing of the subject. The genetic reasons of assorted cardiovascular ailments are defined in a concise scientific manner that enhances the present administration doctrine in a pragmatic demeanour.
Those new volumes of tools in Enzymology (554 and 555) on Hydrogen Sulfide Signaling proceed the legacy proven via past volumes on one other gasotransmitter, nitric oxide (Methods in Enzymology volumes 359, 396, 440, and 441), with caliber chapters authored through leaders within the box of hydrogen sulfide examine.
- Concepts and Techniques in Genomics and Proteomics (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine)
- Wilson’s Disease: A Clinician’s Guide to Recognition, Diagnosis, and Management
- Abiotic Stress Adaptation in Plants: Physiological, Molecular and Genomic Foundation
- The Commercialization of Genetic Research: Ethical, Legal, and Policy Issues
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics of Asthma and COPD (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology)
- Translating Gene Therapy to the Clinic: Techniques and Approaches
Extra info for Advances in DNA Sequence-specific Agents: 4
Advances in DNA Sequence-specific Agents: 4 by B. J. Chapman