By Gary C. White,Robert A. Garrott
- Presentation of software program courses for fixing particular problems
- Design of radio-tracking studies
- Mechanics of knowledge collection
- Estimation of place via triangulation
- Graphic presentation of animal migration, dispersal, constancy, and association
- Home diversity estimation, habitat usage, and estimation of survival premiums and inhabitants size
Read Online or Download Analysis of Wildlife Radio-Tracking Data PDF
Similar zoology books
The widely used ecu hive bee, Apis mellifera, has lengthy ruled honey bee study. yet within the final 15 years, groups in China, Japan, Malaysia, and Thailand started to shift concentration to the indigenous Asian honey bees. Benjamin Oldroyd, popular for his paintings at the genetics and evolution of employee sterility, has teamed with Siriwat Wongsiri, a pioneer of the learn of bees in Thailand, to supply a comparative paintings synthesizing the speedily increasing Asian honey bee literature.
Immunosenescence is a different, multi-disciplinary method of the knowledge of immune getting older. It addresses the subject from the organic, in addition to the mental, social and behavioral views. it really is, therefore, a worthy and timely addition to the literature during this sector. members contain specialists within the box, reviewing the state-of-the-art in study.
This e-book offers with the function of schooling in enhancing animal welfare and lowering animal anguish inflicted via people. It embraces occasions during which people have direct keep an eye on over animals orinterfere without delay with them, however it considers additionally oblique animal soreness due to human actions.
The Heliconius butterflies are one of many vintage platforms in evolutionary biology and feature contributed highly to our knowing of evolution over the past one hundred fifty years. Their dramatic radiation and noteworthy mimicry has involved biologists because the days of Bates, Wallace, and Darwin. The Ecology and Evolution of Heliconius Butterflies is the 1st thorough and available remedy of the ecology, genetics, and behavior of those butterflies, exploring how they give notable insights into tropical biodiversity.
- Marmot Biology: Sociality, Individual Fitness, and Population Dynamics
- Advances in Animal and Comparative Physiology: Advances in Physiological Sciences: Proceedings of The 28Th International Congress of Physiological Sciences Budapest 1980
- Wild Otters: Predation and Populations
- Beaver Protection, Management, and Utilization in Europe and North America
- The Mandrill: A Case of Extreme Sexual Selection
- Ammonoid Paleobiology: From macroevolution to paleogeography (Topics in Geobiology)
Extra info for Analysis of Wildlife Radio-Tracking Data
Analysis of Wildlife Radio-Tracking Data by Gary C. White,Robert A. Garrott