By John Horton,Helder Vasconcelos,Raul Portales
Develop your individual responsive, reactive, and ready-to-deploy Android applications
About This Book
- Kick-start your Android programming profession or simply rejoice publishing apps to the Google Play marketplace
- Explore the high-level Android asynchronous constructs to be had at the Android SDK
- Learn the internals of a video game engine by way of development one
Who This e-book Is For
If you're an iOS developer or the other developer/programmer and also you are looking to test your arms on constructing purposes at the Android platform, this path is for you. No past programming adventure is required as this direction will consultant you correct from the start to the complicated innovations of Android programming.
What you are going to Learn
- Mastering the basics of coding Java for Android
- Installing and constructing your Android improvement environment
- Building useful consumer interfaces with the Android Studio visible designer
- Adding person interplay, facts captures, sound, and animation for your apps
- Managing your apps' info utilizing the integrated Android SQLite database
- Getting conversant in the android method version and low-level concurrent constructs brought by means of the Android SDK
- Interacting with within sight units over Bluetooth and WiFi communications channels
- Creating and composing projects with RxJava to execute advanced asynchronous paintings in a predictable way
- Handling person inputs, from digital joysticks to gamepads
- Implementing collision detection utilizing diverse suggestions and become aware of how you can optimize it for advanced games
- Building, deploying, and publishing actual Android purposes to the Google Play marketplace
Android is the preferred OS on the earth. there are literally thousands of units getting access to tens of millions of functions. it truly is many people's access aspect into the area of expertise. The Android: Programming for builders path will take you on a trip to develop into an effective Android programmer via completely figuring out the most important recommendations of Android programming and strengthen market-ready applications.
The direction starts off with supporting you create Android purposes from scratch. the 1st module, Android Programming for novices, introduces you to the entire basic ideas of programming in an Android context, from the Java fundamentals to operating with the Android API. on the crowning glory of this module, you may be able to commence development your individual customized purposes in Android and Java.
After getting conversant in the fundamental programming suggestions, the second one module, Asynchronous Android Programming, indicates you the way to make your purposes extra trustworthy. it will be completed utilizing high-level and complicated asynchronous options and ideas. via this module, you are going to discover ways to build scalable and performant functions to exploit multi-thread asynchronous techniques.
With a superb take hold of at the fundamentals, you progress at the ultimate module, learning Android video game improvement. This revolutionary module may also help you learn how to use animations and particle platforms to supply a wealthy adventure. by means of the top of the direction, you are going to create attractive, responsive, and reusable UIs by way of benefiting from the Android SDK.
Style and approach
The accomplished path will run you thru the elemental thoughts for rookies, flow directly to the UI layout, educate you online game improvement on Android, and at last make you educated in software improvement on Android. every one of those elements has been coated in person modules that will help you boost your talents after the of completion of a module and prepare for the next.
Read Online or Download Android: Programming for Developers PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
Long ago many years numerous researchers have constructed statistical types for the prediction of company financial disaster, e. g. Altman (1968) and Bilderbeek (1983). A version for predicting company financial ruin goals to explain the relation among financial ruin and a few explanatory monetary ratios. those ratios might be calculated from the knowledge contained in a company's annual record.
This ebook concentrates near to healthiness tracking know-how of Liquid Rocket Engine (LRE), together with its failure research, fault analysis and fault prediction. in view that no related factor has been released, the failure trend and mechanism research of the LRE from the procedure level are of specific curiosity to the readers.
This e-book commemorates the sixty fifth birthday of Dr. Boris Kovalerchuk, and displays some of the study components coated by means of his paintings. It makes a speciality of facts processing below uncertainty, particularly fuzzy info processing, while uncertainty comes from the imprecision of specialist critiques. The publication contains 17 authoritative contributions through top specialists.
This ebook provides fresh learn in clever details and database platforms. The rigorously chosen contributions have been firstly accredited for presentation as posters on the ninth Asian convention on clever details and Database structures (ACIIDS 2017) held from to five April 2017 in Kanazawa, Japan.
- Fuzzy Statistical Decision-Making: Theory and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
- Megatrends and Air Transport: Legal, Ethical and Economic Issues
- Engineering General Intelligence, Part 1: A Path to Advanced AGI via Embodied Learning and Cognitive Synergy (Atlantis Thinking Machines)
- Intelligent Image Processing (Adaptive and Cognitive Dynamic Systems: Signal Processing, Learning, Communications and Control)
- Data Privacy: Foundations, New Developments and the Big Data Challenge (Studies in Big Data)
- Neural Network Methods for Natural Language Processing (Synthesis Lectures on Human Language Technologies)
Additional resources for Android: Programming for Developers
Android: Programming for Developers by John Horton,Helder Vasconcelos,Raul Portales