By A. Crespo
Read Online or Download Artificial Intelligence in Real-Time Control 1994: A Postprint Volume from the IFAC Symposium, Valenc (IFAC Postprint Volume) PDF
Best ai & semantics books
Long ago many years a number of researchers have constructed statistical versions for the prediction of company financial ruin, e. g. Altman (1968) and Bilderbeek (1983). A version for predicting company financial disaster goals to explain the relation among financial ruin and a few explanatory monetary ratios. those ratios might be calculated from the data contained in a company's annual file.
This e-book concentrates just about wellbeing and fitness tracking know-how of Liquid Rocket Engine (LRE), together with its failure research, fault prognosis and fault prediction. because no comparable factor has been released, the failure trend and mechanism research of the LRE from the process level are of specific curiosity to the readers.
This booklet commemorates the sixty fifth birthday of Dr. Boris Kovalerchuk, and displays some of the study parts coated by way of his paintings. It specializes in info processing less than uncertainty, in particular fuzzy info processing, while uncertainty comes from the imprecision of specialist reviews. The publication contains 17 authoritative contributions via major specialists.
This booklet provides contemporary study in clever details and database structures. The rigorously chosen contributions have been at the beginning permitted for presentation as posters on the ninth Asian convention on clever info and Database platforms (ACIIDS 2017) held from to five April 2017 in Kanazawa, Japan.
- Deep Blue: An Artificial Intelligence Milestone
- Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Decision Making: Theory and Applications with Recent Developments (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing 2015 (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics (IEEE Press Series on Computational Intelligence)
- Computational Intelligence in Information Systems: Proceedings of the Computational Intelligence in Information Systems Conference (CIIS 2016) (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Neural Network Methods for Natural Language Processing (Synthesis Lectures on Human Language Technologies)
Extra info for Artificial Intelligence in Real-Time Control 1994: A Postprint Volume from the IFAC Symposium, Valenc (IFAC Postprint Volume)
Artificial Intelligence in Real-Time Control 1994: A Postprint Volume from the IFAC Symposium, Valenc (IFAC Postprint Volume) by A. Crespo