By Jeffrey Louis Goldberg,Ephraim F. Trakhtenberg
- Leading authors evaluation state of the art of their box of research and supply their perspectives and views for destiny research
- Chapters are widely referenced to supply readers with a accomplished checklist of assets at the issues covered
- All chapters contain entire historical past info and are written in a transparent shape that also is available to the non-specialist
Read Online or Download Axon Growth and Regeneration: Part 2: 106 (International Review of Neurobiology) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
This booklet brings jointly info from fresh examine, and offers new perception into the research of lemur origins, and the ecology and model of either extant and lately extinct lemurs. additionally, it addresses problems with primate behavioral ecology and the way atmosphere can play an incredible function in explaining species edition.
A transforming into majority of ladies within the western hemisphere were delaying initiation of childbearing to later in lifestyles. hence, extra ladies of their overdue 30s to early 40s are trying to get pregnant for the 1st time than ever earlier than. because the occurrence of cancer raises with age, behind schedule childbearing leads to extra woman melanoma survivors drawn to fertility protection.
Nearly any sickness that effects from malfunctioning, broken, or failing tissues should be in all probability cured via regenerative drugs remedies, through both regenerating the broken tissues in vivo, or through becoming the tissues and organs in vitro and implanting them into the sufferer. ideas of Regenerative drugs discusses the most recent advances in know-how and medication for changing tissues and organs broken through sickness and of constructing treatments for formerly untreatable stipulations, similar to diabetes, middle illness, liver sickness, and renal failure.
Although the gorilla is our closest dwelling relative, information regarding its anatomy, and especially its musculature, is scarce. This booklet is the 1st photographic and descriptive musculoskeletal atlas of the gorilla. It comprises top of the range pictures of musculoskeletal buildings from so much anatomical areas of the physique, in addition to textual information regarding the attachments, innervations, and weight of the said muscle mass.
- Indonesian Primates (Developments in Primatology: Progress and Prospects)
- Gap Junctions in Development and Disease
- Handbook of Developmental Social Neuroscience
- Adenosine Receptors in Neurology and Psychiatry: 119 (International Review of Neurobiology)
- Rise and Fall of Epithelial Phenotype: Concepts of Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition (Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit)
Additional info for Axon Growth and Regeneration: Part 2: 106 (International Review of Neurobiology)
Axon Growth and Regeneration: Part 2: 106 (International Review of Neurobiology) by Jeffrey Louis Goldberg,Ephraim F. Trakhtenberg