By N.B. Buller
Read or Download Bacteria and Fungi from Fish and other Aquatic Animals: A Practical Identification Manual, 2nd Edition PDF
Best zoology books
The accepted eu hive bee, Apis mellifera, has lengthy ruled honey bee study. yet within the final 15 years, groups in China, Japan, Malaysia, and Thailand started to shift concentration to the indigenous Asian honey bees. Benjamin Oldroyd, popular for his paintings at the genetics and evolution of employee sterility, has teamed with Siriwat Wongsiri, a pioneer of the learn of bees in Thailand, to supply a comparative paintings synthesizing the quickly increasing Asian honey bee literature.
Immunosenescence is a special, multi-disciplinary method of the certainty of immune getting older. It addresses the subject from the organic, in addition to the mental, social and behavioral views. it's, therefore, a necessary and timely addition to the literature during this region. individuals comprise specialists within the box, reviewing the state-of-the-art in study.
This ebook offers with the function of schooling in bettering animal welfare and decreasing animal soreness inflicted by way of people. It embraces occasions during which people have direct keep watch over over animals orinterfere without delay with them, however it considers additionally oblique animal discomfort due to human actions.
The Heliconius butterflies are one of many vintage platforms in evolutionary biology and feature contributed highly to our figuring out of evolution during the last one hundred fifty years. Their dramatic radiation and noteworthy mimicry has interested biologists because the days of Bates, Wallace, and Darwin. The Ecology and Evolution of Heliconius Butterflies is the 1st thorough and obtainable remedy of the ecology, genetics, and behavior of those butterflies, exploring how they give notable insights into tropical biodiversity.
- Bark Beetles: Biology and Ecology of Native and Invasive Species
- Changing Concepts of the Nervous System: Proceedings of the First Institute of Neurological Sciences Symposium in Neurobiology (Symposia in anatomy)
- Long-Term Field Studies of Primates
- Chimpanzee Behavior in the Wild: An Audio-Visual Encyclopedia
- Tropical Fish Otoliths: Information for Assessment, Management and Ecology: 11 (Reviews: Methods and Technologies in Fish Biology and Fisheries)
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling: Streamline Your Organization for a Lean Environment
Extra resources for Bacteria and Fungi from Fish and other Aquatic Animals: A Practical Identification Manual, 2nd Edition
Bacteria and Fungi from Fish and other Aquatic Animals: A Practical Identification Manual, 2nd Edition by N.B. Buller