By Vladik Kreinovich
Read Online or Download Uncertainty Modeling: Dedicated to Professor Boris Kovalerchuk on his Anniversary (Studies in Computational Intelligence) PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
Some time past a long time a number of researchers have constructed statistical types for the prediction of company financial disaster, e. g. Altman (1968) and Bilderbeek (1983). A version for predicting company financial ruin goals to explain the relation among financial disaster and a few explanatory monetary ratios. those ratios will be calculated from the data contained in a company's annual record.
This e-book concentrates with reference to overall healthiness tracking know-how of Liquid Rocket Engine (LRE), together with its failure research, fault prognosis and fault prediction. due to the fact that no related factor has been released, the failure trend and mechanism research of the LRE from the approach level are of specific curiosity to the readers.
This e-book commemorates the sixty fifth birthday of Dr. Boris Kovalerchuk, and displays a few of the learn components lined via his paintings. It specializes in info processing below uncertainty, specifically fuzzy information processing, whilst uncertainty comes from the imprecision of specialist critiques. The booklet contains 17 authoritative contributions through prime specialists.
This e-book provides fresh study in clever info and database platforms. The conscientiously chosen contributions have been at first permitted for presentation as posters on the ninth Asian convention on clever info and Database structures (ACIIDS 2017) held from to five April 2017 in Kanazawa, Japan.
- Swarms and Network Intelligence in Search (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Managing Knowledge with Artificial Intelligence: An Introduction with Guidelines for Nonspecialists
- Advances in Fuzzy Decision Making: Theory and Practice (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
- Granular Neural Networks, Pattern Recognition and Bioinformatics (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Frontiers in Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA) 2015 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
Extra resources for Uncertainty Modeling: Dedicated to Professor Boris Kovalerchuk on his Anniversary (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
Uncertainty Modeling: Dedicated to Professor Boris Kovalerchuk on his Anniversary (Studies in Computational Intelligence) by Vladik Kreinovich